As part of the Festivals and Events Training Program
These training sessions are specifically designed to help you better plan, market and promote, grow your audience and create a safe, fun, vibrant event.
All the tools you need to help your business, community group or yourself to operate a successful event.
Join our event experts for these informative no charge sessions. Book now as places are limited.
It’s all over – now what?
This session we will go through:
- Debrief staff/volunteers/sponsors
- Understanding the value of an evaluation framework
- Reason why funding bodies expect acquittal reports
- Critical information and data collection methods
- How to tell the story to the community and the funding body
- Reflective evaluation
- Linkages to future projects or initiatives
Facilitated by Pirooz from Track C Consulting
There are two sessions – 11am – 1pm and 6pm – 8pm
If you have any questions, please contact us on 9249 4792 or email SimoneG@brimbank.vic.gov.au